This Privacy Statement is effective as of (2010).
At FALCON IND SECURITY SERVICE we recognize the significance of protecting your personal information and are committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with applicable data protection laws in India.
This Privacy Statement describes FALCON's general privacy practices that apply to personal information we collect, use and share about consumers and other individuals within our clients, business partners, supplier and other organisations with which FISS has or contemplates a business relationship.
Why we collect and use your personal information
We may collect your personal information as an individual for various purposes, such as the following:
- We will identify the purposes for which information is being collected, before or at the time of collecting personal information.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely for the objective of comply with those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We retain personal information as long as necessary for the completion of those purposes.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to clients’ information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to operating our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.